Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Weekend's Races

Quick recap of last weekend. I ran the Reindeer Run 5k on Friday night in downtown BR. Set a PR of 21:25. Knocked almost 3 minutes off my time from this same race last year. Then Saturday morning, Melissa ran the BR Beach Half Marathon. Her goal was 2:45, and she came in at a blistering 2:27. The sad part was that the kids and I missed it since Emilie had testing for her new school that she will be attending in the fall. Melissa was very sad, but understanding. Sorry we missed it honey!

Tomorrow morning, I am doing a mountain bike race here in Baton Rouge. I gues we should actually just call it an off-road bike race since we all know that there are no mountains anywhere near here. We'll see how it goes, might be kind off slippery and mucky from all the snow and rain.

No comments: